We invite you to partner with us by giving in one of the following ways:
- [ Online ] For secure online donations by credit card and automatic bank draft.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- [ Check / Cash Donations Form ] Complete and mail this form to the address on the form. The mail-in form provides for donations made in honor or memory of someone or for any specific use, e.g. needs-list items.
- In Person A donation box is located at the head of the serving line. The dining room is open all year, every day of the week except Sunday.
- Stock | Real-Estate | Other Assets Please contact Max Torres at (650) 365-9664.
- Food | Supplies Food and supplies are very helpful and greatly appreciated.
St. Anthony’s Padua Dining Room is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible as permitted by law. Our tax id number is 94-3151091.
Each week over 2,000 underprivileged individuals and their families are able to receive healthy meals, groceries, clothing, and healthcare advice because of your generous support. Our sponsorship video provides more information about ways to help: